Arunachal Pradesh Governor Bd Mishra
Arunachal pradesh governor brig (retd) dr b.d.
Arunachal pradesh governor bd mishra. Mishra is a former brigadier of the indian army. Bd mishra takes oath as arunachal pradesh governor. R etired brigadier bd mishra, who is the governor of arunachal pradesh, overheard a conversation between chief minister pema khandu and a local mla.
It shares international borders with bhutan in the west, myanmar in the east, and a disputed border with china in the north at the mcmahon line. The three were at an official programme in tawang on wednesday, 28 november, where the mla was telling the cm that a patient was in a critical condition and needed immediate medical attention. Arunachal pradesh governor takes pregnant woman in his own chopper to hospital arunachal pradesh governor brig (retd) bd mishra took a woman, who was in urgent need of medical attention, in his helicopter from tawang to a hospital in itanagar.
Deputy chief minister chowna mein, union minister of state (home) kiren rijiju, assembly speaker tn thongdok, the council of ministers, members of the state assembly, chief secretary shakuntala gamlin, government, army and. Mishra has said that the national interest and security down to the last person in the remotest part of the state have always been the top priority of the government. Arunachal pradesh governor brig (retd) bd mishra and chief minister pema khandu wished the people of the state on the occasion of the pious buddha purnima.
Chairing the meeting at raj bhavan in itanagar, the governor emphasised on conduct of flawless state service examination. Mishra on sunday called upon the people of the state to resolve to follow the preaching of guru nanak for love, peace, truth and human awakening. Itanagar is the state capital of arunachal pradesh.
(dr.) mishra (retd.) took oath as the governor of arunachal pradesh on 3rd october 2017. In a humanitarian gesture, arunachal pradesh governor brig (retd) b d mishra took a woman, who was in urgent need of medical attention, in his helicopter from tawang to a hospital, raj bhawan. Mishra retired from the indian army on 31 july 1995, after a career that began as a permanent regular infantry officer, on 17 december 1961.
Brigadier (retd) bd mishra was on tuesday sworn in as governor of arunachal pradesh by gauhati high court chief justice ajit singh at the raj bhavan here. Acharya was given the additional charge of arunachal pradesh after the former governor v shanmuganathan was removed from the post following allegations of sexual misconduct. Arunachal pradesh governor brig (retd) dr b.d.
- Hubie Halloween Trailer Deutsch
- Job Resume Samples For Freshers
- Indeed Resume Builder Not Working
- Insurance Companies In India Market Share
- How To Make Resume In Wordpress
- How To Install Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Jaeger Blue Leather Jacket
- Insurance Agency Jobs Nj
- Hubie Halloween Trailer Cast
- Hypoallergenic Cats Food Uk
- Hunter Safety Course Ohio 2019
- How To Do Anime Hairstyles In Real Life
- Iphone Icon Size Change
- Howdens Kitchens Reviews 2020
- Joe Judge Press Conference Video
- How To Care For Wavy Hair
- Insurance Companies In Indianapolis
- Is Nightmare Before Christmas A Halloween Movie
- Icon Facebook Png Hd
- Instagram Icon Aesthetic Ios 14
- Ink Master Season 13 Episode 1
- Is Avatar An Anime Show
- How To Make Perfect Resume For Freshers
- Insurance Business Australia Young Guns
- Ipl New Logo 2020
- House Coloring Pages For Adults
- Hypoallergenic Cats Rescue Uk
- Hydroponic Gardening Stores Near Me
- Hybrid Timber Flooring Perth
- Integers Worksheet Grade 7 Cbse With Answers