Best Looking Street Fighter Bikes
To date the ktm 1290 super duke r s perch atop streetfighter mountain remains unassailable.
Best looking street fighter bikes. 10 naked bikes you ll love. In the early days these streetfighter motorcycles required quite a lot of custom work to be viable rides. Here s some of the best factory made streetfighters on the market. The big ktm serves up a mountain of torque everywhere.
For the speed triple r pricing starts from 11 200 and the base model street triple s retails for 9 900. From our initial first ride review of the sdr to its winning three shootouts last year 2014 super streetfighter smackdown video 2014 super naked street. For the top level triumph street triple rs prices start from 12 500. With 147hp from its testastretta v twin or 152hp if you splash out on the r version plus the hunchbacked monster looks that are so instantly recognisable it s a stunner.
For many the essence of a naked bike has never been distilled more effectively than in ducati s monster and the monster 1200 is the best version there s ever been. The rs is obviously the best but you can t go wrong with any of them. Where the minimalist supermoto derived duke style and attitude are familiar few bikes cut through tight curves or traffic so fast the more refined twin is a revelation. Thanks to bikes like triumph s street triple and aprilia s tuono you can get the streetfighter attitude with the benefit of a.
With a potent 95bhp and bags of grunt the lightweight duke can really give the street triple a run for their money. Beyond simply removing fairings specific changes that exemplify the streetfighter look are a pair of large round headlights tall upright handlebars such as those on a motocross bike and short loud lightweight silencers. Mid range retro style do anything bikes that are fun on backroads and comfortable on highways start at. Nimble off road capable dual sports and learner bikes are usually around 250 to 400cc.
It s easily the best looking bike with the most street presence of the bunch. Here s a little recap of our 10 best naked motorcycle choices. I like its deconstructed postindustrial looks the best says burns and all those exposed architectural features provide plenty of places to strap things to the back seat.
- 2013 Harley Davidson Custom Sportster
- 2012 Kawasaki Zx10r For Sale
- 2012 Suzuki Boulevard C50t
- 2012 Honda Cbr250r
- 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 650 Exhaust
- 2013 Ducati Streetfighter 848
- 2012 Yamaha Stryker
- 2012 Dyna Super Glide Custom Wheels
- 2012 Ninja 650 For Sale
- 2012 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic For Sale
- 2013 Harley Davidson Sportster
- 2012 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom For Sale
- 2012 Ninja 650r
- 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale
- 2012 Gsxr 1000 For Sale
- 2011 Suzuki Gsxr 600
- 2012 Harley Sportster 1200
- 2011 Victory Cross Country
- 2013 Ducati Multistrada 1200
- 2013 Harley Davidson Sportster 883 Superlow
- 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 650 Specs
- 2012 Kawasaki Vulcan 900
- 2012 Harley Davidson Super Glide
- 2012 Honda Fury
- 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250r
- 2012 Ducati Monster 696 For Sale
- 2012 Yamaha R6 For Sale Craigslist
- 2012 Harley Sportster 1200 For Sale
- 2013 Ducati Hyperstrada
- 2012 Gsxr 750
- 2012 Ninja 1000
- 2012 Harley Davidson Sportster 1200 Specs
- 2012 Super Glide Custom
- 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250
- 2012 Honda Cbr250r Black