Red Book Animals India
Among the classification of threatened species, the category critically endangered corresponds to the greatest risk.
Red book animals india. In fact, india is home to approximately 7.6% of the world’s species of mammals, 12.6% of its bird species, and 6.2% of its reptiles. The entire population of the species can now only be found in india and is now restricted to gir national park and environs in gujarat. India accounts for about 5.65 percent of the global egg production and also the largest population of milch animals in the world, with 110 million buffaloes, 133 million goats and 63 million sheeps.
World wildlife federation (wwf) published a book containing the details of endangered and threatened species of flora and fauna called as red data book or red list book 5. Endangered animals in india, indian bison, lion tailed macaque, kashmir red stag, nilgiri tahr, one horned rhinoceros, red panda, blackbuck, snow leopard, asiatic lion, bengal tiger Critically endangered species in india, according to the red data book of international union for conservation of nature (iucn) has listed 132 species of plants and.
Download the pdf of iucn red list 2019. The iucn red list is a critical indicator of the health of the world’s biodiversity. About 65,000 native local plants are used in ethnic health care.
Red data book of india includes the conservation status of animals and plants which are endemic to the indian subcontinent. The book covered 81 mammal, 47 bird, 15 reptilian and 3 amphibian rare species. Otherwise they are likely to become extinct in the near future.
Established in 1964, the international union for conservation of nature’s red list of threatened species has evolved to become the world’s most comprehensive information source on the global conservation status of animal, fungi and plant species. Lion tailed macaque are also one of the extinct animals. India is home to 104 national parks and 553 wildlife sanctuaries.
Currently, the index is available for five groups : We are loosing this animals every year. The iucn red list index (rli) provides a clearer view of real trends within different taxonomic groups, and for biodiversity as a whole.
- Classic Cars For Sale South Africa Junk Mail
- Coffee Pot Glass Type
- Congruent Triangles Non Calculator Answers
- Coffee Bean And Tea Leaf Indonesia
- Community Health Choice Find A Doctor
- Christmas Story Movie Finland
- Christmas Pajamas 2020 Couples
- Christmas Star 2020 Nasa
- Coffee Cup Song Lyrics
- Christmas Movies On Netflix Right Now
- Christmas Song List English
- Compare Foods Close To Me
- Coffee Mugs Online India
- Coffee Filter Face Mask Smoke
- Coloring Pages Unicorn Girl
- Contemporary Art Meaning Essay
- Christmas Movies 2019 On Tv
- Coffee Break Menu Prices
- Christmas Vacation Cat Svg
- Christmas Market Strasbourg Map
- Coffee Mug Cake Recipe Eggless
- Coffee Gifts Sets Uk
- Christmas Trees Decorated In Blue
- Christmas Movie 2020 List
- Chuck Grassley Health History
- Coffee Maker Philips Hd7457
- Christmas Trivia Pdf Easy
- Christmas Music Youtube Bing Crosby
- Contoh Letter Writing Tentang Liburan
- Coffee Cups Amazon Uk